The County of Marin believes the workforce is our greatest asset and it is our responsibility to be thoughtful and intentional in how we recruit, develop and support our people. We believe taking health and wellness initiatives in our organization has a positive impact on everybody and can support our organization as a whole and our people in their everyday lives. Our mission is to provide opportunities that engage, educate and empower our County employees to lead healthy and active lifestyles that support overall well being.
E3 Wellness Program Updates
Webinar Series Recordings
Wellness-related resources associated with COVID-19 for employees
- The Thursday Marin Civic Center Farmers Market will be relocating starting February 11th to the Sunday Market site on Peter Behr Drive until further notice. For those of you unfamiliar with the Sunday Market location, it is about a quarter of a mile from our current Thursday Market location toward the main building of the Civic Center. (attach flyer to this bullet please)
- AIM’s Bounty Box curbside produce program will be relocating as well to the new temporary market site.
- AIM welcomes CalFresh-EBT and Pandemic-EBT at our markets and offer up to $10 per day in Market Match used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Farmers markets are at the Civic Center every Thursdays and Sundays from 8am -1pm.
- Work at or near the Civic Center? Grab a co-worker and enjoy lunch outside. Look at some Thursday lunch options.
(Currently closed due to COVID19. We will notify all County employees when it will be safe to resume usage)
Frankly Fitness is our Employee Dedicated gym at the Civic Center.